Guys i scribbled down a few moments in life which brings on the warm mushy mushy smile on to our faces....
* Hearing a phone ring or message beep when you are totally bored to death.
* The very first rain of every monsoon season after a scorching hot summer.
* Curling up in bed and knowing that you don't have wake up till ten or so on weekends.
* The smell of food being bought to you in a restaurant, when your stomach can no longer take the hungry growls.
* The sight of your entire house lite up with candles during diwali.
* The smile on your folks face when they are tasting a new recipe of your's.
* Waking up to bright sunny morning after days of gloominess due to monsoons.
* Thought of the weekend ahead after a tiring Friday.
* Watching the lightening with friends at midnight.
* Old friends with whom you have literally lost contact calling you up on birthday and giving the ultimate surprise.
* Reading the cheeky mushy messages we all get at times.
* Looking at the huge colorful rockets that burst and lite up the sky right above your heads.
* Watching the huge chunks of clouds and the rains come in, from the balcony.
* Licking on ice candies during rainy season.
* The double chilled watermelon juice or sugarcane juice you drink after a heavy summer shopping.
* Finding the very accessory or a dress you had been searching for ages.
* And then again the satisfied smile on your face after paying for it, that it is finally yours.
* Looking out at the rains and drinking soup.
* Sitting at a beach and looking out at the sunset.
* The smile on the babies face when you are carrying them around.
* Listening to your mom breathe, when you have made her to sleep next to you after watching some crazy horror movie.
* The Kiss at the end of every romantic flick.
* The very thought that there are people around you who really really care for you.
* Finding old hidden money in your bag or jeans when you are desperately searching for coins in the bus and the conductor is yelling at you.
* The very first sight of your parents when you came back home after staying out for a very long time.
* Times when old grannies or aunties say "Hope you get what you want in life".
* The surprise birthday cakes made for you or the surprise gifts you get when you least expect it.
* Reading this blog when am all brain drained out at work.
* Napping on grany's lap out on the veranda and admiring the starry sky.
* Blowing out bubbles from soap water along with the kidoo cousins.
Wish could freeze all these moments forever!!!!
* And more recently i get this smile when i see that there has been a comment written for my scribblings on this blog :) !!!!!
Today in Photo
6 hours ago