I feel the need to revolutionize my feminine side b'cos of the following reasons:
* I carry a blank expression on my face when people talk about exotic perfumes!
* I wear pointed sandals or high heels only when there is an absolute need for it.. else i am very happy to wear flats.
* I still hav'nt learnt the art of applying eyeshadow!
* I feel a little lost when i enter any lingerie store.
* Never carried a hand kerchief with me (maybe only at extreme nose flow conditions).
* My beauty salon visits are meant only for eyebrows and haircuts.
* People can never associate me with any particular fragrance. Just use random deodorants!
* I dont carry any umbrella during summers. (forget the summer... I carry an umbrella during the rainy season with a heavy heart)
* I feel sorry for men after reading Shobha De's book.
* My knowledge on face creams and lotions suck!
* I wear a chain around my neck only when my grany comes for a visit!
* I dont mind getting out of the house without any accessory.
* I cannot pitch into any conversation about the cosmetic products.
* I dont posses any bindi packets!
* Its been ages since I have shopped for any lipsticks or nail colors.
Basically a anti femme fatale!
Today in Photo
6 hours ago