Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Self Tagged

My blog was post less for the day! So I self tagged myself from Suresh's ole tagged post about questionare time! (Well Suresh (being a very sweet person here) also had mentioned at the end of the post that others too can take up the tag! )

So here it goes.....

My very first tag.. that too self tag.. yipeee!!! (hope i do a fair justice to myself here)


RULE #1 People who have been tagged(or in my case self tagged) must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
A very surprised 'are you kidding me' look... then a dazed feeling... and once i get out of the zombie world...i would shop till my bank balance runs out, just to get over the depressed state. that would surely get me back into life :D...


2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?
Hmmmm... travel the world around or the best ... be an anchor to a worldwide travel show.. a very nice way to travel and earn at the same time :) !!


3. Is there any person, at whose face you wanted to throw your slippers/sandals/shoes at ?
Nopes... no one i know has entered into that zone yet ... but i am in the process of collecting my ole sandals in case i will need in future!


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wohooo.... I would shop like crazy.... definitely!


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Yup that would be great! But i dont mind it the other way too.. Fall in love and then make that person your best friend!


6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I feel only being loved by someone or just loving someone without any response from the other end, can be pretty painful at times. Being loved by the person whom you love the most is a true blessing!


7. How long would you wait for someone you love?
Till my end!


8. If the person you like finds someone better than you, what would you do?
I would try and find all kind of faults in the other person and prove myself better, just to get my self confidence back :)!


9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?
Communal riots!


10. What takes you down the fastest?
Narrow minded and egoistic people, and people who think women are meant only for indoors!


11. Would you like to have the job you love or love the job you have ?
I would love to do something that i have passion for and wouldn mind being workaholic when it comes to that.


12. Darna mana hai... But what is the thing that you fear most?
Waking up one fine morning and regretting any decision ever made in my life so far!


13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are(or the person's blog from where you have tagged yourself)?
A very amazing dreamer and writer.


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Hmmm .. very difficult one... can i mix and match here! Come on... you get such kinda offers every where now :) !!


15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Search for my cell to check the time!


16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
Well i would be damn happy.. i have two choices here.. can i also double date until i find the better one among the two :D !


17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Hell a yes! Anything for love and relationships baby :) !!


18. What's eating you now?
Right now the worms in my stomach are trying to me eat up due to excessive hunger!


19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship. You have someone to dump all your worries and and share happiness with !



Well I tag...

Moi
Here goes your very first tag gal :) !!!

pisku

I hope you dont mind :) !!

Khujs
Hope to read funky answers from you :P !!

Geoff
You need to kickstart into blogging again geoff :) ! and am eagerly waiting for your response to this tag!

Way tooo goooo guys!

2 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

1. Now there are some minds that think alike. My GF gave the same answer to me.

4. Again Shopping. Depressed or Happy, the response seems to be the same irrespective of the mental state :)

5. I dont quite agree with u. A best friend can become ur lover. But a lover cant become ur best friend.

6. But looking from a boy's angle, One Sided Love has lots of advantages you know. Save on gifts, mobile calls, etc etc :))

Loved the answers.

Charmed One! said...

Lols.. what do i say.. most of us girls think alike...
Yeah i am very big shopoholic :)..
So i am guessing here that your talking about that best friend stuff from experience :)...
Yeah boys usually have fun when its one sided love !! They sometimes love being pampered :)!!!!